Anger Counseling & Life Coaching Program - The goal of anger counseling or coachng is not to eliminate anger completely: that is impossible, since it’s a natural human emotion. Rather, the objective is to control and direct your anger – so that it doesn’t control you, or damage important relationships. As a Certified Anger Management Professional, Bill Nichols provides Anger Management counselling or life coaching for individuals and Executive Anger Coaching for businesses.
To see if you may have an anger problem - put a check beside the following that apply to you:
1. People tell you that you need to calm down.
2. You feel tense much of the time.
3. At work, you find yourself not saying what is on your mind.
4. When you are upset, you try to block the world out by watching TV, reading a book or magazine, or going to sleep.
5. You are drinking or smoking marijuana almost daily to help you calm down.
6. You have trouble going to sleep.
7. You feel misunderstood You have or not listened to much of the time.
8. People ask you not to yell or curse so much
9. Your loved ones keep saying that you are hurting them.
10. Friends do not seek you out as much.
0 - 2 = MANAGEABLE: You could benefit from relaxation & Anger Management training.
3 - 5 = MODERATE: Need to recognize stress and learn stress/anger management techniques.
6 + = OUT OF CONTROL: You have an anger problem & need to learn anger management .
Program Topics Covered
The Eight Tools of Anger Control
Tool 1 - Recognize Stress
Tool 2 - Develop Empathy
Tool 3 - Respond Instead of React
Tool 4 - Change That Conversation With Yourself
Tool 5 - Communicate Assertively
Tool 6 - Adjust Expectations
Tool 7 - Forgive But Don't Forget!.
Tool 8 - Retreat and Think Things Over!
Additional Related Topics
Understanding and Defining Anger - Choices of How We Express Anger - Anger Triggers & Cues - The Anger Cycle - Poor Lifestyle Habits - Examining our Belief System - Exploring Anger Myths - Power & Control Issues - Assertiveness Training - Tools for Managing Anger - Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy - Inferiority & Self Esteem Issues - Justification & Denial Issues - Stress Management - Learning Coping Skills - Practicing Conflict Resolution - Negotiation Skills - Living in Accountability - Assuming Responsibility - Setting Proper Boundaries